• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Shanghai Port vs Central Coast Mariners - 9pm, Tues 22/10

Michael

We’ve been competitive, to my eye it seems they only get a go when we make our mistakes. Their defence is very average, simple through balls and balls over the top are cutting them apart but our boys are lacking a little composure, perhaps not realising the time and space they have. The Doka moment when he got into the box and rushed a crappy cut back, could’ve lifted his eyes and shot or picked a better pass. Brian needs to be smarter in when to play out and when not too. Big Eddy had a great first half imo, good touches and plenty of movement to be an option. He’s been a good outlet.

As someone else said, lifting hopes of the league campaign but we just don’t have the cut throat team to truly compete in ACL right now. Just be competitive here is all I ask and we are atm tonight. (And f**k off the dumb mistakes)

Allreet?

The saddest part of their second goal was watching Fellatio trod back from the goal line, 7 feet behind all other defenders knowing he kept him onside 🤣
f**king infuriating.

If he was a player in my Prems he'd be yanked and blasted.

If he was a player in my WAA3 he'd be gently reminded of the rules.

Yes, it sounds sexist, but I'm too f**ked off to care.

Spacks

We are struggling at this level....

Add that we have a new spine and maybe we are simply not up to this level
We're definitely not at this level. Won't be until our finances improve dramatically. My hopes are Di Pizio gets sold for gigabucks that secures our finances for a couple of years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abrarme