• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

Big Al

Unlucky nit to score in those 5 minutes after their first.

Should have scored at least 2 more in the second. Brantman needs to work on his finishing. Won’t get many better chances than both he had. Also a little worried about his temperament. Not sure if i love him giving it back to older guys (i do like it) or worried about the bitching at the ref and frustration yellows that seem to be very unnecessary. 9 yellows for an attacking player is a lot.

Great win. That goal on halftime was huge.

Big Al

With Sydney smashing apia atm that could be a critical win
5-1 wow. Kurchaski adn glasson from the first team played. I wonder if that’s in an effort to stay up.

Hills 24
SFC 26
Southerland 26
CCM 28
St George 29
Manly

Are all up for bottom 2. WSW superior goal difference and at 32 should make them safe. There hot start before loosing Players was key.

That lost point on the forfeit is hanging over our heads

Last edited:

turbo

5-1 wow. Kurchaski adn glasson from the first team played. I wonder if that’s in an effort to stay up.
Seems plausible. Even if it lifts them to the play off spot, which it did, that's a big step towards staying up.

Hills have a tough final 2 games, could easily finish on 24. Anything could happen with Sydney if today is anything to go by. Sutherland with an important point this round and lurking with a slightly better goal difference. Another big clash 12 v 13 for us next week.

I havent really engaged with the NPL side outside of this thread but the ongoing relegation battle has really drawn me in.

Big Al

Seems plausible. Even if it lifts them to the play off spot, which it did, that's a big step towards staying up.

Hills have a tough final 2 games, could easily finish on 24. Anything could happen with Sydney if today is anything to go by. Sutherland with an important point this round and lurking with a slightly better goal difference. Another big clash 12 v 13 for us next week.

I havent really engaged with the NPL side outside of this thread but the ongoing relegation battle has really drawn me in.
Been an interesting few weeks were all the bottom teams have been picking up points. Changing ladder weekly and every game on the same time on the final round. What a Sunday that might be

VonBowellski

Hmm that's strange, so the fact that there is Pro/Rel in this league has made it more exciting and enjoyable for you, even when the team isn't doing well. I wonder if anyone higher up has made that connection or even on other parts of the world....🤔🤔🤔 hahaha

turbo

Hmm that's strange, so the fact that there is Pro/Rel in this league has made it more exciting and enjoyable for you, even when the team isn't doing well. I wonder if anyone higher up has made that connection or even on other parts of the world....🤔🤔🤔 hahahaha

It has made things interesting but I’m also not naive about what it’s likely to do to top flight clubs like ours if they do get relegated. In our dark days we would have been relegated into oblivion and never experienced the heights we hit recently.

pjennings

Relegation would kill off CCM. Maybe one day we'd be ok, but our only hope if pro/rel came in would be to never get relegated
Well it would sharpen the mind.

1) I think we would be ok as long as a NST was there and we could bounce back quickly.
2) A NST is looking increasingly unlikely
3) I also can't see P&R from the NPL level.

pjennings

It would require an NST that’s well supported by fans and broadcasters, financially viable and stable. That’s a lot of wishful thinking.
Not really - I'm thinking that there will not be P & R for the foreseeable future. That's not wishful thinking for Australian football but probably helps CCMFC

turbo

Not really - I'm thinking that there will not be P & R for the foreseeable future. That's not wishful thinking for Australian football but probably helps CCMFC
I was more saying wishful in thinking the NST could be all the things I mentioned. I agree that it won’t happen in the foreseeable future, maybe one day but it’s a long way off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred