• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Vs Nix

mustapha_beer

Fair enough....sounds like it's a bit drier up that way. Been raining all night in Sydney, so was a little bit concerned.

Rubbernose

-------------Danny-------------
Clark---Boogs---Vidmar---Ceccoli
Kwas---Mile----Hutch---Tommy
---------Simon---Aloisi----------

Trott, Gumps, Wilko, Saso

Just looking at the table and assuming Sydney lose, to grab the minor prem off QLD I reckon we need to win by 4 tonight, because that will mean QLD have to win by 2 to better us on goal average. In that scenario if they only won by 1 we'd have the same goal average but our Goals For would be better, so we'd win.

Alternatively if we only win by 3 goals QLD will just need any win to grab the minor prem.

Nothing would surprise me with this comp, so, yeh.

adz

Staff member
no worries

ground is still very very wet around here... not sure what time it rained last but there are huge puddles everywhere

uncleyellow

I live at Nth Gosford, Its raining as I type!

But I dont thik its been heavy enough to cancel, nothing at all like the last downpour.

fedelta

At least if the pitch is wet they can use those pumps that they didn't know how to use last time.

S

soccersensei

here my best two cents on a bit of a pitch report as my house actually looks right over bluetongue, (love it :))

While I'm sure it's wet through and through,
there are no puddles or build up that are visible on the pitch currently. They have been regularly using the big spongey mop like things throughout the day so far and three groundsmen also just walked around the ground doing a bit of a prod at different areas of the park, but they didn't stop and school around any one area or anything so I'd say thats a fairly positive sign. The lines also looked like they have been very heavily marked down the sidelines, Im guessing as a safety measure in the event of a big downpour, but while it's been lightly drizzling pretty much all day. I agree that it hasn't been anywhere near the levels of rain prior to the wash out... So I'd say its...

FIRE  UP TIME!!!  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

YEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHhahahaahahahaaaaaaa    :eek:verhead:

promdi442

Rubbernose said:

Just looking at the table and assuming Sydney lose, to grab the minor prem off QLD I reckon we need to win by 4 tonight, because that will mean QLD have to win by 2 to better us on goal average. In that scenario if they only won by 1 we'd have the same goal average but our Goals For would be better, so we'd win.

Alternatively if we only win by 3 goals QLD will just need any win to grab the minor prem.

what are the various scenarios if Bling will win v Melbourne. I dont think they will but knowing ALL the scenarios would be nice.

adz

Staff member
looks like we have a few marinators who live next door to the home ground then ;D

northernspirit

promdi442 said:
Rubbernose said:

what are the various scenarios if Bling will win v Melbourne. I dont think they will but knowing ALL the scenarios would be nice.
sydney are 1 goal ahead of us on goal difference, so we need to win by one goal more than them (we can have the same goal difference as we have scored more goals than sydney), and queensland are 3 goals ahead of us on goal difference we need to win by three more goals than they do against adelaide, most likely would be them  beating adelaide by one goal which means we need to beat wellington by 4 goals, of course if qld win by 2 that means we need to win by 5 and so on, so theyre in the box seat for sure - really we need qld to draw or lose and preferably the same with sydney too

kevrenor

adz said:
looks like we have a few marinators who live next door to the home ground then ;D
If I ever win the lottery (better buy some tickets first) I'm buying a weekender in that building I think you are in Adz!  8)

T

Just drove up from Syd after working some OT... F3 is really slow  :redcard:, and roads are slippery.
But regardless FIRE UP FARKIN'  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :fireup: :fireup:

adz

Staff member
T said:
Just drove up from Syd after working some OT... F3 is really slow  :redcard:, and roads are slippery.
But regardless FIRE UP FARKIN'  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :fireup: :fireup:

and slow on the F3 means doing the speed limit yeh? ;D

jaypee

Great - just checked weatherzone and they reckon only 2mill since 9am in Gosford but overall including last night 51mill

What did we have the game that was cancelled - I seem to remember it poured  and it was over 100mill in a couple of hrs?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred