• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Huddo

Some mixed response from the Carlisle fans. A few calling him lazy, not wanting to play, not wanting to be a part of the Club.
Trust Jacko’s judgement though.. We have heard all that before.

I can understand why he wouldn't want to play, the coach wasn't very good, and he wasn't given any direction. Is it no surprise it has taken near on a 6 month period to get Edmo up to scratch, even though he was meant to be match fit?

Drew

My only concern with this pickup (which will probably work out well) is that it doesn't show what MJ can bring us in terms of recruitment from other than the Leeds Academy.
I was thinking the same thing. Doesn’t give me a whole lot of confidence in jacko’s recruiting ability and contacts compared to Monty and serge, but I trust jacko knows what he’s doing and will bring us good replacements and continue succeeding!

Corsair

I was thinking the same thing. Doesn’t give me a whole lot of confidence in jacko’s recruiting ability and contacts compared to Monty and serge, but I trust jacko knows what he’s doing and will bring us good replacements and continue succeeding!
A N Ireland under 21 who can score and has played with our key striker, on our budget that's a pretty good result. I think you're going to see him score a few but most importantly feed Edmo the kind of service he's been lacking.

Michael

My only concern with this pickup (which will probably work out well) is that it doesn't show what MJ can bring us in terms of recruitment from other than the Leeds Academy.
You can look at it that way, but I think that’s jumping the gun a little bit.
He’s signed a player he knows, trusts and is exactly what we need right now. And we could do a lot worse.

Simmo and Jacko know we need to be frugal with our business, in all honesty the network Serg had is probably gone for us now he’s gone. Trust the process, Jacko hasn’t let us down yet and we know Simmo will only give his best for the club and fans.

nero

Isn't there still some staff at the club with a Portuguese or South American background?

If so could be a useful tool in identifying players from that area as previously done.
I know it may not be possible but I would love to see an X Factor player like Tilio or the other guy, to be on the left wing.
Theo is decent and deserves a shot however after watching some highlights of Tilio etc they make a massive difference to games

Ads

The other guy apparently based on unfound rumours, may be acquitted from his charges due to insufficient evidence.

We can’t exactly re-appoint him but is an interesting discussion about why do we need to ‘take a side’ when things like this happen in sport.

For some reason teams need to be seen to either back there player or cut them loose, however I don’t see why statements from clubs just stipulate we are aware of the situation and will let the investigation take its course.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred