• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Ancient Mariner

Found this on the SFCU forum:

Unite Round info leaked for the upcoming season, as last year was deemed a failure:

• Moved from January to November.
  • All the Mens games to be held at Allianz
  • All Womens games to be held at Leichhardt Oval.
  • 2 fixtures confirmed. Sydney Derby & F3 Derby
  • Melbourne City will receive the ‘bye’ that round.
More stupidity from the A-League management.
Why can't they just organise a decent competition instead of trying to make it into a circus with every dumb decision they make.

FFC Mariner

Found this on the SFCU forum:

Unite Round info leaked for the upcoming season, as last year was deemed a failure:

• Moved from January to November.
  • All the Mens games to be held at Allianz
  • All Womens games to be held at Leichhardt Oval.
  • 2 fixtures confirmed. Sydney Derby & F3 Derby
  • Melbourne City will receive the ‘bye’ that round.
More stupidity from the A-League management.
Why can't they just organise a decent competition instead of trying to make it into a circus with every dumb decision they make.
F3 derby, in Sydney on a Friday night?
Works for me.
City excluded because they have no fans anywhere.
Brilliant. Can't wait.
We owe them for the last time we played them at Allianz

Michael

Just quietly, and I don’t care if you like, love or hate spurs (I’m a spurs fan), how f**king good is it to see Monty and Serg on the training paddock of a big EPL team? They deserve to be at the elite level in some capacity. Already loved Ange but hats off to him for giving them a crack. Spurs just released an awesome little clip of Ange talking about the two of them on socials. Monty is a legend of our club, but seeing the pair of them go from the dug out at pluim with the academy to just being able to go down to the training ground and see them work to what they achieved with us, I just think it’s f**king awesome they haven’t taken long to reach the elite level of world football in the EPL.

Hibs are f**king retarded for letting them go. Scot’s though, ay.

Wombat

Just quietly, and I don’t care if you like, love or hate spurs (I’m a spurs fan), how f**king good is it to see Monty and Serg on the training paddock of a big EPL team? They deserve to be at the elite level in some capacity. Already loved Ange but hats off to him for giving them a crack. Spurs just released an awesome little clip of Ange talking about the two of them on socials. Monty is a legend of our club, but seeing the pair of them go from the dug out at pluim with the academy to just being able to go down to the training ground and see them work to what they achieved with us, I just think it’s f**king awesome they haven’t taken long to reach the elite level of world football in the EPL.

Irn bru rots your brain cells (tastes good though!)

Big Al

I am not a massive Ange fan. Think he is a sook when not going his way. But it is still good to see.

Big Al

Have the roar got our kit supplier now? And is that Australia Cup kit of theirs the worst thing ever or is that AI piss taking

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred