• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Wedgie

Dumb question but I thought I better ask since I forgot to apply any discounts in the last couple of years, how do we as members get 10% off at the online shop?
Damn, most of the tracksuits have sold out already.

Drew

So was looking at the jerseys, and noticed that the club edition for the home jersey only has youth sizes, is there any particular reason for this? Why aren’t there adult sizes for that jersey but there are for every other jersey?

priorpeter

So was looking at the jerseys, and noticed that the club edition for the home jersey only has youth sizes, is there any particular reason for this? Why aren’t there adult sizes for that jersey but there are for every other jersey?
Adult home club edition can be found here:

Huddo

Any word on who we're up against first round, the ones I've seen released so far are the big blue in Sydney, and Perth v the scum over west.

Corsair

Any word on who we're up against first round, the ones I've seen released so far are the big blue in Sydney, and Perth v the scum over west.
Hadn't really thought about it but I suppose they might need to wait until after the afc cup draw this afternoon to finalise the A League schedule?

Corsair

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred