• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"I for one welcome our insect overlords" - The Politics Thread

true believer

It is a left wing source. The IPA is a conservative think tank.
Should we really limit ourselves to the legal opinions of one part of the political spectrum?

As for the 'human centipede' and 'KKK' references, I thought we were supposed to be playing nicely in the sand pit.
the IPA is actively funding the no campaign .acting as a conduit for gina rinehart's money.
david adler through Advance is providing right wing zionist money .
even the russian troll farms are turning up for the fascist NO campaign .(just quietly roger)
jacinta "the quisling" price is direct quoting from the MAGA fascist ron desantis "woke" play book .

true believer

the IPA is actively funding the no campaign .acting as a conduit for gina rinehart's money.
david adler through Advance is providing right wing zionist money .
even the russian troll farms are turning up for the fascist NO campaign .(just quietly roger)
jacinta "the quisling" price is direct quoting from the MAGA fascist ron desantis "woke" play book .
No worries Ironbark, everyone is entitled to their two bob.
i thinking troll . what happened to the "????" Patten preferred by the 8chan/pol/ boys ?

Roger the Cabin Boy

yeah , you do .
Actually no I didnt. I thought it was gibberish, but I gather now that you think I am trolling. I laughed at your post because I didn't think your rant was serious. A right wing zionist conspiracy? Russian Troll farms are against the Yes campaign? Jacinta Price a 'quisling'? It sounded like one of the Maga QAnon deep state conspiracy ratbags, but apparently you are quite serious.

I laughed at FFCs post because, as I predicted, voting No is to be equated with racism, and I was surprised at how quickly that card was being played.

I'll stick to football posts from now on and leave you to your paranoia, self flagellating and virtue signalling.

Last edited:

true believer

Actually no I didnt. I thought it was gibberish, but I gather now that you think I am trolling. I laughed at your post because I didn't think your rant was serious. A right wing zionist conspiracy? Russian Troll farms are against the Yes campaign? Jacinta Price a 'quisling'? It sounded like one of the Maga QAnon deep state conspiracy ratbags, but apparently you are quite serious.

I laughed at FFCs post because, as I predicted, voting No is to be equated with racism, and I was surprised at how quickly that card was being played.

I'll stick to football posts from now on and leave you to your self flagellating and virtue signalling.
so back to chatgpt mode right.
"A right wing zionist conspiracy"
"conspiracy" is you or your bots word .
the alder's have a decades long association with ultra right causes in israel and australia
alder's connection to warren "the mercenary" mundine is well known . to the point where mundine had to pretend to sack him from the no campaign. for broadcasting maga style nazi hate speech on twitter .

"russian troll farms" have been identified as a constant source of disinformation . by every intelligence agency in the western world . you know ,tap boris ,on your left, shoulder and ask him .what he's typing on twitter .
price is on gina's payroll and wouldn't associate with aboriginals in out of town communities .
quisling is certainly what she is . malcom X gave a more eloquent description of her kind.
oddly enough duttons grand dad's handling of his aboriginal serfs as well

Maga QAnon deep state conspiracy ratbags
so much projection ,so obvious

"to win an election , scare the stupid people" scooter libby
the rest are racists tub thumpers and grifters

virtue signalling
you really do hit every 8kun/pol/ punchline .
we look forward to hearing from you on . agenda 21 , the rothschilds , anti-vaxxer , climate change and hillary's pizza shop

Last edited:

Ozhammer

It really is so sad to see the death of civil argument.

It used to be ok to disagree and to hold an alternative view but seemingly not any longer if that view is right of centre of course.

As for the labelling and name-calling, well that just speaks to the prevailing mindsets that fill the void of actual discussion.

true believer

It used to be ok to disagree and to hold an alternative view but seemingly not any longer if that view is right of centre of course.

As for the labelling and name-calling, well that just speaks to the prevailing mindsets that fill the void of actual discussion.
really where do you think that disregard of the truth came from ?
here is a hint

efd813a322ff9031.png

FFC Mariner

Hopefully things get less worse when Murdoch dies. Evil personified. He has made hate a commodity and is prepared to send his little dog Dutton in to kick the oppressed to keep the flame burning.

true believer

Hopefully things get less worse when Murdoch dies. Evil personified. He has made hate a commodity and is prepared to send his little dog Dutton in to kick the oppressed to keep the flame burning.
lachlan murdoch is another vicious psychopath like his father ,thought not as smart.
a murdoch royal commission has to happen .

pjennings

lachlan murdoch is another vicious psychopath like his father ,thought not as smart.
a murdoch royal commission has to happen .
A media Royal Commission has to happen. Singling out Murdoch while the 3AW (Mitchell/Elliot) and 2GB (Jones/Fordham) (Nine) and Stokes are playing the same game is pointless.

true believer

A media Royal Commission has to happen. Singling out Murdoch while the 3AW (Mitchell/Elliot) and 2GB (Jones/Fordham) (Nine) and Stokes are playing the same game is pointless.
im happy how it's worded and throw in costello tv
ps
sorry nine is costello tv

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members