• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Asian Champions league Elite Group

Paolo

Planning to go to Shanghai Port away, but can't seem to find Pudong football stadium on a map to book a hotel or know what transport to catch. Does anyone have a clue as to where it's located?? Any help would be appreciated🙏🙏
It's Shanghai, you are a metro ride or two away from anywhere.

1000003284.jpg

Last edited:

Hello Sailor

I am unable to travel away to any game, but the last place I would want to go is mainland china.
When shopping I try to find alternatives to those Made in China [difficult and sometimes impossible].
This regime tolerates westerners because they provide it with hard currency.
Bear in mind that your hard currency enables this totalitarian police state.
A regime with a Gestapo-like secret police [Ministry for Sate Security], that imprisons minorities and political opponents in concentration camps [when they aren't executing them]. It ignores International Law [ eg its claim to the South China Sea, human rights abuses, Tibet, Hong Kong and the World Trade Organisation].
It denies its citizens basic rights that we take for granted like freedom of speech and freedom of association.
Also like the Nazis it persecutes minorities [ Uighers, Falun Gong practitioners], uses slave labour, considers foreigners inferior, and blackmails its diaspora with threats to relatives. Its leaders are corrupt and enrich themselves, their relatives and cronies. It also wants its Lebensraum. It is a threat to regional stability [Border clashes with India, deploying its 'Coast Guard' in the Philippines' territorial waters, militarises islands in disputed waters, invaded Tibet, wants to invade a neighbouring peaceful democracy in Taiwan, and cosies up to pariah states such as North Korea, Putin's Russia and Iran.
It blatantly steals intellectual property.
It tries to influence our democracy by bribing politicians, and establishing 'Confucious Institutes'. It conducts cyberattacks, and tried to bend us to it's will by weaponising trade [remember the 14 Points that it wanted addressed before it would consider normalising trade?}
It also tries to manipulate sovereign states by beggaring them with its Belt and Road schemes.

I supported the boycott of Apartheid South Africa, but of course how you spend your money is up to you.

marinermick

I am unable to travel away to any game, but the last place I would want to go is mainland china.
When shopping I try to find alternatives to those Made in China [difficult and sometimes impossible].
A regime with a Gestapo-like secret police [Ministry for Sate Security], that imprisons minorities and political opponents in concentration camps [when they aren't executing them]. It ignores International Law [ eg its claim to the South China Sea, human rights abuses, Tibet, Hong Kong and the World Trade Organisation].
It denies its citizens basic rights that we take for granted like freedom of speech and freedom of association.
Also like the Nazis it persecutes minorities [ Uighers, Falun Gong practitioners], uses slave labour, considers foreigners inferior, and blackmails its diaspora with threats to relatives. Its leaders are corrupt and enrich themselves, their relatives and cronies. It also wants its Lebensraum. It is a threat to regional stability [Border clashes with India, deploying its 'Coast Guard' in the Philippines' territorial waters, militarises islands in disputed waters, invaded Tibet, wants to invade a neighbouring peaceful democracy in Taiwan, and cosies up to pariah states such as North Korea, Putin's Russia and Iran.
It tries to influence our democracy by bribing politicians, and establishing 'Confucious Institutes'. It conducts cyberattacks, and tried to bend us to it's will by weaponising trade [remember the 14 Points that it wanted addressed before it would consider normalising trade?}
It also tries to manipulate sovereign states by beggaring them with its Belt and Road schemes.

I supported the boycott of Apartheid South Africa, but of course how you spend your money is up to you.

But their dumplings are soooooooo good

FFC Mariner

China is a fantastic country. Loved it there, the people are lovely and it's safe.
Anyone going will have a blast
Maybe avoid wet markets, just saying

dlanod

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred