• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALW season 2024-25 squad

Big Al

So who do we think we have?

Goalkeeper?
Defenders - Tarryn, Ash Irwin, Annabel Martin?
Midfield - Bianca, Issy,
Forwards - Ras and Trimmis.

Anyone know of any others?
Carmichael GK get Langman back?
Haywood?
Evans?

Probably be a cheaper squad with budget cuts from men’s flowing through. Plus a pretty good side to capitalise on the new team. Now that’s done time for more youth

Last edited:

turbo

It's a big cost to cut that doesn't really have a ROI. Would be a pretty quick decision for a head office that's under extra financial pressure.
We can’t be in and back out whenever things get difficult. I dare say we’ll run a cheap squad even by W standards and not stress the table standing but walking away would be an ugly look after campaigning to get back in.

pjennings

I think you are now required to have a women's team as a license requirement. Auckland will be coming in the following season. I can definitely see games being played elsewhere. Pluim Park a possibility but parking can be a problem.

FFC Mariner

If only the clubs owners had been given a dedicated football centre of excellence with provision for a 3,500 stand (remember they built it with the foundations)
Not often you get given $10m of public money and don't build what you said.
Away teams can stay in the hotel.

pjennings

If only the clubs owners had been given a dedicated football centre of excellence with provision for a 3,500 stand (remember they built it with the foundations)
Not often you get given $10m of public money and don't build what you said.
Away teams can stay in the hotel.
Which $10 million was that. If it was the regional money under Gillard it was never seen. I believe Abbott agreed to it as well but as soon as he got in it went to the 'other regional centre' at Brookvale Oval. A bit like spending regional money on North Sydney pool. I

JB16

Certainly doesn't have the parking for even 1000 fans, let alone games on other fields. Been evident for months this was going to happen, not sustainable to get 1-2k and open Insustree Group Stadium.
Don't think it's fair to move games to pluim, especially when we had the second highest attendance in the league behind sydney

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred