• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

bikinigirl

Just got an email that members go free to the game on Tues.

Shame I already bought a ticket. Wish they'd announced this earlier.

. well ... Shaun did announce something at the last double header

. if you had stayed for the girl's game
I'll try and do the same but it's a bit bitter sweet.

Obviously tickets aren't selling too well and they are trying to pad the numbers.

. but i suspect that was an admin nightmare so the scheme was expanded

. what is your measure of selling well? the same as the previous numbers with less advertising?

Corsair

That include those on the $30 membership or only season ticket holders?
Not sure...it says all Mariners members...I guess if you don't get the email you don't qualify?

Football, football, football!

This February Our Paradise is FULL of Football.

We want to reward you for your on-going support.

FREE General Admission access for all Mariners Members

Tuesday 13th February

8pm KICK OFF

Stuartmcateer

what is your measure of selling well? the same as the previous numbers with less advertising?
I would expect selling well to be better than previous games given its a zone semi final.

Given members are the likely ones to have bought tickets for a Tuesday night game, and a number would have done so proactively when tickets went on sale, free tickets at the last minute makes me feel like my ongoing support isn't in fact valued like the email suggested. ??‍♂️

bikinigirl

I would expect selling well to be better than previous games given its a zone semi final.

Given members are the likely ones to have bought tickets for a Tuesday night game, and a number would have done so proactively when tickets went on sale, free tickets at the last minute makes me feel like my ongoing support isn't in fact valued like the email suggested. ??‍♂️

. kudos for being proactive ... especially considering i haven't seen the club advertise tickets being on sale

. but as i said it was originally intended as a thank you for those that stayed for the women's game ... i think what was originally promised was just too much work, so it was opened up to those that hadn't hung around to support the girls too

. s'pose it's lucky that you didn't pay APL prices - now you can bring a friend to grow the support. further double benefit for the club

Neilmcloudy

. kudos for being proactive ... especially considering i haven't seen the club advertise tickets being on sale

. but as i said it was originally intended as a thank you for those that stayed for the women's game ... i think what was originally promised was just too much work, so it was opened up to those that hadn't hung around to support the girls too

. s'pose it's lucky that you didn't pay APL prices - now you can bring a friend to grow the support. further double benefit for the club
So it is Tues 13th at 8pm. I found it on the aleague app under AFC cup on Mon 11am and Tues 8pm?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
isnt there a moto x lets jump a bike and crash on me head event coming up as well ?....we all remember what happened to the pitch last time the f**king council booked one of them mid season

Rising Sun

Its a jumping and stunt show, not an actual moto-x racing event which is what destroyed the Jets pitch. We have had the stunt shows before and I don't think they have done too much damage.

The next mens game is 2 weeks after the bikes. There is a womens game the week after but I suppose they could bale to Pluim if the worst came to the worst

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred