• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

Rising Sun

Every time he goes on a run it scares the beejezus out of me because it looks like a giraffe dribbling the ball, and I wait for a turnover and him to be out of position on a counterattack. But then he seems to do enough to keep it despite how it looks.
I have a lot of confidence in Dan's decision making and ball retention skills when he goes forward, but if things go awry then we are well organised and someone will cover for him. It's one of the strengths of the defence at the moment is that if someone gets out of shape then there always seems to be someone else popping up to cover for them.

Dan for me is playing as good defensively as what Kye was when he got the Hearts deal and NT call up, and is potentially much better on the ball and will continue to improve in that regard. He would make a good over age selection for Paris if we make it, especially given he is contemplating playing for Fiji

Big Al

Looking up the Olyroos squad Farrell has been named and would be a favourite for being in the U23 Asian cup to qualify for the Olympics. The U23 asian cup clashes with the inter zonal finals for afc cup so it's likely we don't get him for that.
bloody hell. Alou to probably.

Luckily we have a Brazilian who was superb at LB last time he played there and linked the best of anyone with Torres.

But certainly not ideal especially with the cash up for grabs.

Big Al

I have a lot of confidence in Dan's decision making and ball retention skills when he goes forward, but if things go awry then we are well organised and someone will cover for him. It's one of the strengths of the defence at the moment is that if someone gets out of shape then there always seems to be someone else popping up to cover for them.

Dan for me is playing as good defensively as what Kye was when he got the Hearts deal and NT call up, and is potentially much better on the ball and will continue to improve in that regard. He would make a good over age selection for Paris if we make it, especially given he is contemplating playing for Fiji
I’m with you he looks very comfortable. The defense sits off him and when he drives he is one little nick of getting past the last defender and through on goal.

Wouldn’t mind a wonder crack on the run from distance as well.

That’s the beauty of Tapp as he slots in and covers Dan as well when he goes or Steele later.

Hello Sailor

Looking up the Olyroos squad Farrell has been named and would be a favourite for being in the U23 Asian cup to qualify for the Olympics. The U23 asian cup clashes with the inter zonal finals for afc cup so it's likely we don't get him for that.
How is Noah Smith going?

Corsair

Are you obliged to release him for it or can you say no?

Big Al

Are you obliged to release him for it or can you say no?
No. Triantis and a couple of euro players haven’t been released but looks like all aussie clubs seem to have agreed as the announced players have already been approved by the clubs

Plus the club posted the congratulations to them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred