• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2024/2025 Memberships

Are you a CCM member? (includes this season or last season)

• Yes - Gold or above

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Yes - Navy, Silver

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Yes - Yellow Army

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Yes - Supporter

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Part Season (3 or 6 game pass etc.)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ironbark

Just back to memberships, was at one of those local business talk things this morning.... anyhow suggested the Mariners needed support given the cut backs, was quite surprised at how well it was received whether anyone buys a membership I have no idea but if we as a hard core group could when possible talk up the club.

Just an idea...
Memberships? You should start your own thread if you're going to go so wildly off track like that

Wombat

I actually have a membership question. Looking to buy 9 or 10 memberships. Is Navy general admission or you can reserve seating?

adz

Staff member
Navy, Yellow (north end bays) and Yellow Army (bay 16) are all GA

You need Silver, Gold, or Platinum for reserved

seatmap.png

dlanod

I sit behind the goals. Pretty much within 2 rows every time. Even arriving late.
I sit up that end too these days. I used to try for Bays 1/2 but it was such a pain in the arse because those were always packed. The other side is just staring into the sun unless you get there early enough.

Corsair

So i'd be stupid to buy Navy when i can buy yellow cheaper.
Well if the stewards were being anal they could force you to sit on the yellow section. They generally don't seem too bothered when the crowds are low. As it gets busier they do enforce sometimes.

Big Al

Well if the stewards were being anal they could force you to sit on the yellow section. They generally don't seem too bothered when the crowds are low. As it gets busier they do enforce sometimes.
Never seen a steward anywhere near GA Navy on the lower section

Meerkat

They were enforcing it towards the end of last season especially for the early kick offs in full sun.

There is also less Navy seating with the introduction of “silver”.. 🙄

Corsair

Correct, no one cares as long as you dont stray into reserved seating - even at finals the only ones who blow up are theatre goers who only ever go to big games and want to "sit in the seat I paid for" - good luck champ but have you met my mate Rowdy who will be along in a minute?
If ur in my seat I'll make sure you do one

Allreet?

I buy navy but mainly sit in yellow. Do have the choice though, if it's raining.

Or used to... has silver buggered that up?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred