• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dan the Man has left the Building.

Wombat

Sad news day. Dan Dan The Membership Man has left the Mariners after 9 years of unbelievable service.

His relationship with the Fans and the Corporate sector, will be nigh on impossible to replace.

The fact that the Mariners let him walk shows how out of Sync with the Community the new temp CEO must be.

sydmariner

Sad news day. Dan Dan The Membership Man has left the Mariners after 9 years of unbelievable service.

His relationship with the Fans and the Corporate sector, will be nigh on impossible to replace.

The fact that the Mariners let him walk shows how out of Sync with the Community the new temp CEO must be.
So where’s he going now?

Big Al

Absolute legend and very accommodating guy.

Seems the old guard are going which is pretty natural.

Ironbark

Agree with all of this but the last line may not be fair - 9 years in and it's been a hell of a challenging 9 years. He may just want the change for himself.

Rising Sun

Losing one legendary, highly respected and long serving administrator in one season could be put down to bad luck. Losing two (Shaun AND Dan), WTF???

true believer

what a sad day . im genuinely gutted on hearing this bastion of the club has gone .
f'king sad

style_cafe

I got to the Stadium about 2pm on grand final day as i wanted to walk dad around the stadium to soak up the atmosphere. We got around behind the scoreboard and DDTMM was walking towards us. As we reached each other he gave me the biggest hug and poured out his heartfelt condolences for the loss of my son bringing us both to tears. We had a brief chat and on parting he said to me “He’ll bring it home for you”. About the 85th minute I felt his presence and at full time I looked up into the dark sky and thanked him. I still cry when i look i remember that moment. Dan is an amazing man and I’m so glad to call him my friend.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Heres to Dan the Man , who quite frankly went above and beyond over the years to get my crippled arse into decent seating , first got us upstairs western side , then, when my shit backbone couldn’t do the stairs, he got us near the coppers box also on the western side ….both times he let us into the stadium on a weekday to let us check them out , Cudos young man, upwards and f**king onwards my dude
💛💙🤙🏻

Meerkat

I’ve shed a few tears over this, the past 2 days. One, because he is genuinely one of the best people I have ever met in my life and the Club will not, cannot be the same without him. He IS the yellow and blue 💙💛

Two, because he was literally the last man standing. The whole bloody team has walked. Gabby, Shaun, Dan are the stand outs but it’s been a mass exodus. Without them goes anybody who cares for our history, our passion, our commitment to being a community club. NOBODY will love the club like they did. (Do.)

I am thrilled for Dan that he has escaped what has clearly deteriorated into a toxic corporate wastebasket, and hope he finds new light, passion and freedom in his new career.

But it absolutely bloody sucks. 😓

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred