• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

Ironbark

Exceptional

To those tuned in close to the Academy - do we look like the conveyor belt is still operational with our current batch?

JoyfulPenguin

Exceptional

To those tuned in close to the Academy - do we look like the conveyor belt is still operational with our current batch?
Bayliss x2, Windust, Kasalovic, Hammond and Segreto were generation next but we have all seen what happened there.

The current NPL first team are especially young, apart from obviously Bailey Brandtman the next closest I would say is Lucas Sciluna, Cher Deng and Don Niyonkuru. But all still need some time.

pjennings

Bayliss x2, Windust, Kasalovic, Hammond and Segreto were generation next but we have all seen what happened there.

The current NPL first team are especially young, apart from obviously Bailey Brandtman the next closest I would say is Lucas Sciluna, Cher Deng and Don Niyonkuru. But all still need some time.
Kasalovic made a couple of bench appearances in the AFC Cup and Hammond followed his brother to WSW

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

Apart from Hammond (a really bad loss for us) none of the list have (yet) gone on to be regular AL players. Bayliss might as its rumoured that the scum have offered a new deal but none of the others.

Stuartmcateer

Assuming Dan has gone to Auckland I don't think Windust did anything wrong. He was just down the pecking order and needed to play. I would be happy to have him back alongside Brian
Makes it even harder to keep players like windust in an age restricted team as well.

If he's not making the step to the a-league and approaching 23 then there's no other option but to release him.

pjennings

Makes it even harder to keep players like windust in an age restricted team as well.

If he's not making the step to the a-league and approaching 23 then there's no other option but to release him.
That's my point - he was behind Dan - who is now rumoured to go. He has been playing regularly for Marconi who apart from last week have a pretty good defensive record.

pjennings

I think we will bring in another CB as cover and start Paull in his natural position. Up to him then. He will either step up or he wont. From what I've seen he needs to see the game in front of him as his positional awareness isnt great. I am sure thats being worked on.
Isn't Paull's natural postion at LCB - the same as Brian. I know Brian can play at RCB but isn't that his preferred side. It would also mean (assuming Jacob is going) that we have two experienced players, Brian and Storm on the right and two less experienced on the left, Nathan and Lucas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred